Uncomfortable sensation

Posted , 3 users are following.

Can I ask has anyone else experienced this problem, I have stupidly been using tampons for a  much longer than normal period and think that I may have pulled skin or torn myself from an over dry tampon and now I feel like I have something inside and very dry and open! To top it off I have a pollop that is now continuously bleeding! I’m feeling so low and depressed and just wondered if the sensation I’m feeling anyone else has experienced this and what did anyone do to help heal it? 

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

HI Stella 1

I'm so sorry you are feeling so down.  It surely is scary at the beginning.  I"m finaly gettgin a handle on htings myself after 2 months of becoming aware of this LS. 

I haven't experienced what you are talking about, BUT I do have "vaginal dryness" which I've recently realized and started reading up on. (smiles I'm 72 and haven't had to use tampons in 20 years).  BUT I feel for you and didn't want you to hang out high and dry for too long.

Here' what I discovered that I'm going to start adding to my routine... after getting all the nutrition that I can like the 15,000 iu of Vitamin D daily (WOW by the way, I didnt' know D had such help with depression or feeling low). 

You might want to check google on vaginal dryness.  I read about using a Vitamin E gelcap inserted at night and it will melt in the warmth of the human body. 

I don't know if your recent bleeding polyps issue interfere with that. Hum.. maybe be sure to be taking vitamin K2 when you are taking vitamin D3 as well. It is known to be needed for bleeding and bruising disorders?? just a thought. 

Be well, smiles. 

• Posted

Thank you for replying and your suggestions, I will definitely have a look at all these ideas as feeling desperate! It means so much to me to have this forum available to talk to others, I can’t stop worrying about it all and what is actually going on. 
  • Posted

Does it hurt to put the tampon in bc  for me it really hurts to put the tampon in ? I have never had problems putting tampons in but all of sudden it's very uncomfortable.

• Posted

HI there, LiveLoveLaugh,

hav eyou tried to apply a lot of coconut oil first? I've been using that for general dryness until I pick up some Vitamin E gelatins as I just learned about.  jsut a idea. .. or maybe you gals shuld be returning to the sanitary pads for a bit? 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.