Uncomfortable stomach

Posted , 4 users are following.

I've got an uncomfortable stomach but not really painful. And I feel nauseous and little pressure at the top of my stomach. Should I be concerned? I'm emetophobic!

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

How long have you had these symptoms? If they have gone on for longer than a week, see your doctor.
    • Posted

Maybe you have a bug.  Try some milk to see if it settles your stomach.  
    • Posted

I'm very concerned ive got a bug! Forced myself to eat and now seriously regretting it. In fact I'm panicking

• Posted

Stick to sips of milk and and water and stay off solid foods for the moment.  Reintroduce solids slowly when you start to feel better.  Don't panic, everyone gets bugs from time to time and they do get better.  Concentrate on getting well again. Stress will not help you to fight off infections and can leave you open to catching other bugs.  It will not help your stomach.

• Posted

Anxiety couses a lot of these symptoms also stomach bacteria if it continues talk to your doctor

Best of luck

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.