Under skin lump on penis shaft, does anybody have any clue what it might be? (Pictures included)

Posted , 50 users are following.

So i have gotten this under skin lump on my penish shaft around  2 months ago after mastrubating and it didn't disappear. It would become smaller over timer and now when i am flacid it it almost unoitacble (might change since i mastrubated again today and it reaperd). I did some "reaserach" (googling and looking at images) and i tought it could be blood clot / mondor's disease. I fell dull pain in the spot after mastrubation or prolonged erection and almost never otherwise.

5 likes, 94 replies

94 Replies

Next
  • Edited

Looks like a lymphocele.  A lymphocele should have gone by now though.  Are you quite rough when you masturbate, or do you do it for a very long time (more than an hour a day say)?

Peyronie's is also a possibility since the curvature in that last pic seems unusual.  Your foreskin seems quite tight too.

I'd see a doctor if I were you.  You could either see your GP, or if you're in the UK, you could go to a genitourinary medicine (GUM) clinic - google "GUM clinic near me" for details.

If you could update this thread and tell us what the doctors say, it would be appreciated.  Good luck.

• Posted

I do it around an hour usualy when i mastrubate (search and do it slowly till i find some thing i like) and i could be a bit rough, but since it happend i havn't done it more then once a week. 

This was after mastrubation and shower, my foreskin doesnt usualy look like that, and i am respnsible for curve since i couldn't take a good picture

Will go today or tomorow to see GP.

• Edited

I too have got the same problem, I used to masturbating daily atleast twice, sometimes vigorously, I noticed a small lump which when I pressed become big, same like what I see in your pic. It's round lump, pains if u press it, has no puss or anything. Kind of worried, please advise what solution did you follow.

• Posted

yeah you saying correct i am having the same issue what you doing now brother?....give me some advise i am. worried too😧

• Posted

Ah, having the same problem... it's a small bump under my foreskin. I can move the bump too. It's been over a month and it hasn't gone away or hasn't changed size. Did anyone ever find out anything about this?

• Edited

I also have the exact same scenario as you are describing and would like to know what it is.

• Posted

Did you ever find out what this is.? I swear I have the same exact thing. Like Exactly!....bugging the s**t outta me.
  • Posted

40 y/o male here I have the same thing. mine has been there at least a year although it has become slightly bigger within the last month. Not painful, just a nodular white lump under the skin on the backside of the penis

• Posted

hey my friend i also have the problem, how isit going for tou now, did the doctor confirm it, is the lump still there or the same size?

• Posted

Hello, my was a boil due to hair shaved, it had puss later I squeezed it and got all the pus out this was long back and is no more, lump has gone.

• Posted

hello, i have this same problem. this morning when i touched the lump on my penis , puss came out of it. im worried now but the size of the lump is decreased. help me guys!

sorry for the english

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.