Underarm Hyperidrosis Solution

Posted , 6 users are following.

I suffered from excessive underarm hyperidrosis for years. I have now solved the problem. I want to help other people solve it too. Let me know if you would like further information.

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

I too suffered for years, always wearing black so my armpits would not show the perspiration. I am a female and finally had my sweat glands removed in my arm pits, but now I suffer from hyperhidrosis in my feet. If you have any solutions or ideas to try I would be forever grateful.

thank You for sharing.

• Posted

Not sure what Abe has up his/her sleeve but I know I use Certain-Dri for my arm pits and it works like a charm! I am constantly traveling to Florida to visit friends and lets just say I don't mesh well with humidity. Actually doing any type of activity leads me to sweat soooo much! Thanks Hyperhydrosis! I stumbled across Certain-Dri a few months ago and it has been a complete lifesaver. 

• Posted

Doesn't seem to want to share so I don't understand why he/she asked if anybody wanted to know. In all honesty I think I would have said in my first message, maybe it's just me.

• Posted

Abe50582

I am sure every body suffering with this condition would love to know how to slove this problem.

• Posted

Hiabe50581,

Would love to know how you solved over heating. X

• Posted

I am curious how you solved your hyperhidrosis , I am willing to try anything for my feet. I would love to hear from you.

Thanks

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.