Undiagnosed

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hi. I wrote earlier about my problems, various symptoms but no diagnosis. Breathing problems for years, suffocating, metacholine test positive but no asthma nor allergy (I don't have allergies, prick and blood tests done), malar rashes (I had photos), urticaria that lasted 7 days, random rashes on body for example on palms, but NO photosensitive, mouth ulcers (not painful), brusises, menstrual problems - bleeding for almost a month,

extreme heat intolerance; Reumathological problems: Extremely stiffed, painful neck (have been wearing a medical collar for month), sciatic nerve pain (and stiffness around, was unable to walk or sit for month), spine pain, I've been diagnosed with fibromyalgia but then undiagnosed. All those problems happened few times in few months.They were treated by injections od Diclofenac (for pain) and Diprophos (I was under Diprophos for 10 months for both nerve and muscle pain as well as for breathing and skin problems).

I have had a lot of gastrointestinal problems for years, but I stopped eating gluten, so now everything is ok with stomach. But what confuses me and left me eventually undiagnosed are blood results. First time when I did them, my complements were on down borderline, all alergy tests were negative. Later I did ANA and it was 1:80+ (and I was under Diprophos therapy at the time). So I had to go to the hospital to have more blood tests, but by the time I got to the hospital, I haven't had any single symptom for two months, and I felt totally normal. Of course, at that moment, my ANA, dsDNA and anti Sm (which I did for the first time then) were all negative, complements normal, just IgE was five times higher than normal and leukocytes were lower. So they concluded it's not lupus. And I don't have any diagnose yet, doctors did't want to spend time on me anymore. But I'm not calm. Is it possible that it was kind of lupus flare, and when they did my blood tests lupus was in remission? Do I have to check it somehow again and if so, when? Thank you.

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.