Undiagnosed chest pain with no cardio - gastro - neuro issues....!!!!

Posted , 1 user is following.

Saw cardiologist, gastroenterologist and neurologist regarding recently increasing undiagnosed chest pain and nothing was found despite taking acid/hypertension and cholesterol drugs!!!. Did extensive tests in each field but symptoms getting worse really pushing me far on the edge and creating massive worrying in my family.... Now lost 10kg, very localised chest pain sometime radiating to scapula & thoracic pressure (some episodic pitching sharp attacks)on my heart associated with tingling left finger down to foot. Exhausted, deprived of sleep, dizziness, episode of hoarse voice change, etc and ended up at A&E couple time. This is too intrusive, too strong to be spychosomatic (too often used as an option to justify "empty" diagnosis....)

Any idea in what direction to go? How to find a Dr that will try to think out of the box? Many thank................

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.