undiagnosed diabetic with heart attack episodes

Posted , 2 users are following.

Background:

• diabetics type I since 2006.
  • two similar episodes in 2014 and 2015: firstly very high fever for few days, couldn't bring it down at home so hospitalized also salivary gland inflammation(right side in 2014, left side in 2015, very big swelling on the face). After some days in hospital with antibiotics and fever brought down inflammation of heart muscle occured. Recovered after that as much as I could, was taking some variety of medications during following years(e.g. euthyrox for hashimoto which was a side effect, after some time TSH settled down, beta blockers etc.). Basically all the tests didn't show any clear reason of why inflammations of heart muscle happened(been to kardiologists, immunologists, laryngologist, you name it) after the salivary gland inflammations.

2020:

01/05

Fever started to grow on May 1st, couldn't bring it down so hospitalization started (period: 04/05-20/05). After a lot of medications given iv fever went down. 10 days of anybiotics in hospital(iv). On 08/05 myocardial infarction occured(confirmed, pain in chest and jaw, high troponin in blood test, chart of troponin level over time matches the case and other proofs). Lyme disease, Flu and covid tests negative. A lot of tests have been done but again none showed anything to give any clue. Only this time liver cavity nodes was bigger than usual. coronary angiography also has been done but didn't show anything to be worry about.

After leaving the hospital I started to take following medications:

• essentiale forte 2x1
  • plavix 75mg 1x1 morning
  • acard 75mg 1x1 morning
  • concor cor 1,25 1x1 morning
  • vit C, D 2x1

23/05

Noticed fever 37,2C, I know it is not much but if it starts to grow over time again, my life is on stake. Also I feel the same way as previously on 01/05 - tiredness, higher blood sugar level etc. SOS 😦

Note: I literally have pages of results of tests that have been done during the time I was hospitalized. I don't post them all for now because I don't know if there's going tobe any response on my case. In case there is I'm going to provide more information also feel free to request any test result you think could matter.

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

sorry to hear what you are going through. My salivary gland also get inflammed. primary doctor says it a salivary stone. i have Sjogrens as a side auto immune which makes me competely dry. I been suffering from a low grade fever recently. 99.3. hope you find answers

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.