undiagnosed Infectious disease, looking for advice for testing

Posted , 5 users are following.

Im in a tough situation with my health. previously a very healthy 25 yr old with an athletic lifestlye.

I used a sex worker, got a handjob/massage and was spat on twice with high volume of saliva and rubbed agressivley into my uncircumsized foreskin. two days later i noticed pain inside my penis at the base, a itchy kinda pain in the urethra... over the next two days multiple vessels of yellow fluid formed in the lining of the skin at base of penis.. and also a huge ulcer on the vein at base of penis which eventually healed and scabbed over. over the next 2-4 weeks i developed severe changes in my bowel movements ( stongly yellow stools and very bad smelling urine ) and also noticed symptoms of vasculitus in my eyes, and itchy skin on my neck and arms.. as well as nuropathy in my hands. After this at about 10 weeks post exposure to infectious agent, i developed very high fever of up to 40.4, sweats, nuropathy in my hands, very mild upper respritory symptoms of dry cough ( no sore throat at all ) and very bad diarreah/loss of 12 lbs..... This lasted about a week and felt like the worst illness ive ever had.. the diarreah persisted and its now been 3 weeks since the fever and still persists. Also swelling in joints and what i believe is lymphdopathy. I also wake up and have nauseuous feelings in my stomach every day now, i feel very fatigued, and i feel very generally unwell. The loss of weight is what is really scaring me... ANYWAY, i have had tests done.. ive had hepc, hepb, hiv ab/hiv viral load test, CMV, EBV, all negative at exactly 3 months post exposure to disease.

Im just very concerned as i still have malnutrition from diarreah, i still feel a low grade fever and general lymph node swelling in groin and body... My stools are still very strange and i feel weak and sick.

This is hard for me because i know the disease looks like HIV, yet i have tested negative with even a viral load test last week. does anyone have any idea what this is or what i should test for as i continue to try and find a diagnosis.

Thank you for your time if you read this..

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

talk to your doctor about running a few more tests on your body or go to a clinic and seek another opinion, doctors can overlook symptoms too. i too had an HIV SCARE a couple of months ago an got tested an came back negative for everything. but my body didn't feel right so I sought a second and third opinion they did a metabolic blood panel and found that something wasn't right. Although in your case i don't think you have hiv but find a way to get more blood work done

• Posted

Bad smelling urine could stem from parasites or from digestive illnesses such as diabetes. My sister has diabetes and her urine smells strong and sour.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.