Undiagnosed pain

Posted , 5 users are following.

Last end of April I have some sore throat I did some ginger tea for my self ginger tea with green tea, calamondin, and honey sometimes I replace green tea with  Twinings Nighty Calm herbal tea after taking them every single day(maybe 2 to 3 times a day) upto second week of May. I feel my stomach have some air. and after a few days I just woke up with pain in my upper left side under the ribs sometimes inside my left rib. the pain is sounding like a thunder.gurgling inside of me. and I started to fart excessively. also releasing air from my mouth. sometimes heartburn. btw I consume coffee 5 times a day or much also I just quit smoking last march but the withdrawal doesn't have relation of what im experiencing right now.No withrawals anymore.

I started to feel back pain. continous release of gas.I started to take some antacids like. malox, and sodium bicarbonate. no help at all.

I consult to a doctor told me it was gastritis (without proper diagnosis). he prescribe me some esomeprazole peprazom and domperidone gi norm for 1 month. my excessive fart has gone but the pain is still there.he prescribe me again omeprazole omepron and rebamipide mucopro. still no help.

Now I switch doctors and did some ultrasound . liver is ok , pancreas is ok. and gallbladder is ok.Doctor advice me to get some blood test, stool test for H Pylori. he prescribe me meds. otilonium bromide spasmomen and still omeprazole omepron.he said it was IBS, which I think its not.

Yesterday I just eat some chicken and drink hot choco and coffee after that I started to have very very painful back pain that I've never experience before. Its very painful i cant even stand.and I was having headaches.

should I proceed to blood test, stool test  , for H pylori. I need you dearest advice. how about endoscopy and CT scan?

btw. Im 20 years old.

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

Avoid the heavy stuff like choco and coffee drink mint tea and iced mint cordial great for the gut! Ginger Ale is good for nausea.. You may be on too much in the way of medication..Sounds like indigestion indeed.. Try eating live plain yogurts to help with good bacteria which is normal and found in the gut. One thing at a time you may need to change your diet.. Ie: Fish and lighter foodstuffs..Whole milk rice puddings..What are your bowel    movements like? And stools consistency soft hard dark light? You may have an allergy to food types? Keeps diary daily of what you eat & drink and when and pain episodes bad fair or minor and when? Try Gaviscon syrup3x a day as well..
    • Posted

no irritable bowel. no vomit. stools are just right. no food allergy.
  • Posted

Do you have any change in bowel movements? Do your symptoms get worse after specific foods? btw i'm not doctor and can't give you any proper advice but been there, for your age and with your symptoms this is likely IBS. IBS can cause the most miserable symptoms, yea
    • Posted

no changce in bowel movements and no vomit.it's very painful in the back.

• Posted

Mine was lactose intollerance! Skip dairy for a few days and see how you feel x
  • Posted

I would recommend you have an endoscopy. That way they can check your stomach and see what is going on and treat you accordingly. They can take biopsies to look for allergies and can look for ulcers etc. they can also accurately test for h.pylori. My mum has stomach ulcers and a hiatus hernia. She has pain when eating after eating and in her back. She also has bad burps and wind.

My symptoms are slightly different. But if you start getting regular right sides pain under your ribs at any point I would ask for a re-scan of your gall bladder. I have been suffering for over a year and finally they found debris after my 4th ultrasound!

Gem

• Posted

gallbladder is ok. i get some right side pain. but I am sure the pain isn't there. the pain in the left side travels to the right sometimes.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.