Undiagnosed subarachnoid hemorrhage????

Posted , 1 user is following.

Hello, I am 21 years old and I have lost my will to live. I have a very low pressure of 100/60 and lower. A year ago, after heavy stress, my blood pressure jumped to 200/160 and 200 heart rate. It started with dizziness, after a week I had the worst headache of my life. Later there was numbness in the face and leg, neck pain and squeaking in the ear all on the right side of the body. Consciousness was also disturbed.

After 2 weeks, I called for an ambulance. They did not take me to the hospital because they found it to be due to stress (in my country the quality of health care is very low). I was so tired in the 3rd week until I did a CT of the head. The results were good but I read that SAH is no longer visible after 3 weeks. So I went to the hospital where I was refused a spinal cord check.

I went to the neurologist who ordered the MRI and MRA of the head angio. The research showed nothing wrong. I'm fed up with this life lately, headaches have intensified again and the numbness and squeaking in my ear is 24/7 throughout this year. My taste has changed too a month ago I had the worst headache again and since then I feel strange smells, meat meals, my own sweat and urine smell rotten, but no one else feels it. I was lying in the neurological ward where they found nothing again(another angio CT and Brain MRI) and they didn't take my spinal cord fluid. How can i diagnose sah after one year. Can i still bleed and how can i be alive? Im suicidal since my symptom started, and i cant focus on my work (physical one) physical work exacerbates symptoms but i dont want to losse my job.

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.