Uneven pupils

Posted , 3 users are following.

I've been on citalopram for a while now and just tonight why wife noticed my pupils were different sizes, I'm also on buspar and on top of all the I'm in a brain fog for the better part of the days it's not a headache just like almost a pressure is there and my eyes can't stay focused on something very long. Also the other day while driving the sun hit me right in the eyes and took a pretty long(maybe like a min and a half) to refocus in on anything anyone else have similar symptoms?

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

How long have you been on it? I just finished week two and I'm on the week three but the first week and a half were really really bad for my eyes. It's just now starting to get a little bit better . It's scary as hell. It's just another symptoms to panic over for me

• Posted

I've been on it for over three months and this particular symptom with my pupils just started today as far as I know, but the fogginess cloudy feeling(it's very hard to explain) has been going on for over 5 months. I will say tho that before the meds it was 24/7 and and now i atleast usually get a cpl hours of not feeling that way usually in the afternoon and late evening some days however it's still constant and obviously that cause panic and since I have health anxiety I immediately start thinking I have a life threatening illness. Which I'm still not convinced that I don't which is prolly part of the problem but my drs won't do any scans or tests other than blood work which came back normal. That's just not enough to concince me

• Posted

I hear you there. When you're in the middle of it it's hard to be convinced of anything because of how you feel. None of this is normal or rational. But anxiety can do do a lot to us. If I have a good moment I wonder why I'm feeling good.

• Posted

Good moments just get me preparing for the not good moments can't even enjoy them because of being so focused on the fact we know it won't last

• Posted

Also the brain foggy feeling plus cloudiness and now the pupil thing is just making feel super worse lol and the brain foggy thing predating the actual the medicine is what honestly makes me doubt it's an anxiety

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.