unexcepted abdominal pain...

Posted , 4 users are following.

hi i m Prashant from Banglore...

i m facing abdominal pain sice 1 weeks...

when i having any thing like breakfast,dinner after that pain is arising...n like that after few minut huge pain is occured in my stomach...

i feel vommiting...after vommiting forcely i feel releaf..

i have consulted wid the doctor....result have not come in favour..

So i want suggestation what to to?

what problem would be in my stomach?

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

Hi

First and foremost you must check if it is certain food or drink that is causing this problem. You should keep a food and drink diary to ascertain whether or not it is

a certain food or drink causing the pain and sickness. Keep a food and drink diary for one week and note what you eat and when you get pain and sickness. If it is not food or drink causing the problem then go back to doctor and ask if you can have an ultrasound scan to check your digestive system or blood test for bacteria in your stomach....best wishes... 

• Posted

Sir/Madam

plz send me your email address..

i will send u all my blood test report....

• Posted

doctor wrote me some blood test..

All outcome of test report is normal..

Doctor gave me some medicine...

i m taking my medicine at time...

bt i m facing same problem as previous...

• Posted

Sir/Madam

plz send me your email address..

i will send u all my blood test report...

• Posted

Sounds like your stomach is not digesting what you are eating and the only way for relief is to vomit and bring it back up. Start with probiotic in a pill and a digestive enzyme each time you eat. No chocolate and sugar for 2 weeks. Drjnk ginger tea with a little garlic for about 1 week and you should get some relief as it do sound like indigestion.
  • Posted

Go back to dr! Take anti acid tablets for a month. Ask for pylora test got ulcer. Avoid milk. 
    • Posted

Yes should avoid all dairy products and there are some great milks out there like rice milk and oat milk, they are great even at room temp. Another thing going back to the dr  would make sense if you are not getting any better but you should try to help yourself also by eliminating certain foods from your diet. Maybe you should start a food diary to star the process of elimination.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.