Unexpected side effect

Posted , 5 users are following.

Good Afternoon

I started on the Blueys on Monday and no sign's of the dreaded side effects .

However I do seem to be peeing more than usual !

Is this something anyone else has seen .

I have about 6 stone to lose and feel very positive about it ,reading the posts on here before I started gave me loads of information and a lot of laughs so thanks to all .

:lol:

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Yes, I have noticed that too....there must be a diuretic element to this as well. In fact even though I didn't drink as much water on some days due to circumstances I still lost a fair amount of fluid and still do because I drink a lot usually. That's good for the system generally so keep drinking water all day long if you can.
  • Posted

Ihave found in the past that when you seriously start to lose weight (especially if follwoing a low fat diet) you feel as if you are peeing for britain.

I guess in burning up the fat reserves your body is producing more fluid(?)

Anyway, proves your kidneys work!

Now you see why it is essentila to drink loads fo water as you can become very dehydrated (and constipated) when losing weight!

• Posted

Hopefully this means it is working ,almost a week now and feeling great .

I have not managed the 3 a day yet due to work commitments ,no real side effects apart from the wind much to my families amusement .

Looking forward to the first weigh in on Tuesday :D

• Posted

Hi,

I always find when i start a healthy eating regime that i pee loads in the first few days. I dont know why but experts say that most of the weight loss in the first couple of weeks is water?!?! :? It should calm down pretty soonish (hopefully). Hope this is helpful. Sarahx

• Posted

Thank god its not just me!! Am peeing so much that i thought i was pregnant again! Phew!
  • Posted

I'm glad I'm not the only one, I'm 5 weeks on the tablets and am still peeing for Britain, the good thing about it is that it means I'm still loosing weight. Grin and bear it, it will be worth it when you stand on the scales. :P

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.