Unexplained Nausea

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hi everyone, I'm writing this here because I really don't know what to do. Lately I've been having flashbacks of things that never happened followed by REALLY intense nausea. It's so bad I almost pass out and I never passed out in my life. I don't know what to do or what it could be, I just can't do this anymore without help

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

This does not sound like a physical abdominal issue. It's definitely psychological. You should talk to someone about anxiety and stress.

• Posted

Hi chiarapb

What flashbacks are you having??

• Posted

I'm having flashbacks of ordinary things with people I've never seen in my life, but they never happened

• Posted

They are not flashBACKS if they did not happen in the past..they are happening in the present..when do the flashes occur??
    • Posted

Hi chiarapb

I think you should visit your doc and discuss your problem and get some cognitive therapy to help you ...best wishes.....

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.