Unexplained pain in arms and legs...

Posted , 2 users are following.

I’ve been suffering from pain in my arms and legs for around 6 or 7 weeks now, and it seems to be getting worse.

The pain is not severe, but probably best described as ‘nagging’. It’s been virtually constant, isn’t eased by resting or sleeping and I’m getting pretty frightened by it now. I’m 63.

Does anyone one have any idea of the likely cause?

1 like, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Sorry but I sure wish I did. Actually I was having severe cramps in my legs,ankles ,and feet. At that time I was drinking like 10 glasses of water daily. Went to my doctor and they didn't seem alarmed by this and I was told to drink MORE water upwards of 12 glasses daily. And yes I did say I went to my Dr & THEY (because one turned into 2)*shrugs*.

I didn't think that water was going to help any but surprisingly about 7days later the cramps decreased & I forgot about them.

• Posted

Thank you for your help with this,  2muchpain. I was on Zopiclone and Fluoxetine  for a little while, but don’t take either now. I did wonder if they might have been the cause, but I very much doubt it now. 

I will I’ll try the suggestion about water, and see if that does the trick. It’s really starting to ruin my life now, so I’lltry anything at this stage

• Posted

Hello Graham912, sorry for the delay but I've had other health issues that cropped up .But I would like to know if you got around to adding the water to your daily intake and if so did it help you any? Fortunately I no longer have those leg cramps that lead me to this site. But unfortunately,I now have back pains that are getting out of control(that's for another discussion).

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.