United we stand!

Posted , 10 users are following.

Hey ladies, I just wanted to say that you are all amazing inspirational women. We all have our individual stories of how the menopause affects us. We share our experiences and reach out to help those who seek it. We are the greatest! Xxx we are as one!

7 likes, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

Hi Donna

Lovely start to the day, a bit of positive reinforcement smile Thankyou! Xx

• Posted

Thank you... we'll all continue to battle on to get through this!

Hope today is a good day girls! 🙋🏼💕

• Posted

Awesome thankyou I definitely feel better been able to share my experiences of peri and menopause with all these lovely strong ladies 😘😊🤗

• Posted

This group has been the greatest blessing to me!

I am forever thankful for the wisdom, advice and encouragement that is found in all of the women in this place. Thank you!!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.