University approved study looking for migraine sufferers to participate in a short questionnaire

Posted , 1 user is following.

Hi everyone,

I am a final year Psychology student from the university of Sussex conducting an ethically approved research study about aphantasia (the inability to form mental visual imagery). For this research, we need a cohort of migraine sufferers to explore a possible association between the two conditions.

Participants would be required to complete a short survey (Max, 10 mins). All the data provided within this study will be fully anonymised and you can request to withdraw your responses for any reason.

For the purposes of maintaining validity and reliability, I can't reveal too much about the study at this time, but for those who participate in the survey, my email address will be made available if you are interested in finding out exactly what this research seeks to understand.

I am trying to gauge how many people might be interested, so please let me know if this is something you would consider participating in.

Thanks in advance 😃

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.