Unknown Cause of Testicle Pain

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hi guys. I'm a 19 year old male who recently started experiencing some pain in my left testicle. After it hurt for about 2-3 weeks (on and off pain) I went to my GP who basically said I don't have torsion (I already knew that though...) and did not seem worried at all. So I kept taking advil and the pain went away for about a week but it is back again.

I know it isn't torsion, I'm not sexually active, I have not played sports in a while, so I'm really not sure what it could be. Could be a varicocele, but everything I read on that says the "bag or worms" but doesn't seem to be the case for me. There is occasionally sharp pain, but it is mostly discomfort to mild pain. 

Any thoughts/suggestions/opinions/diagnosis? I'm really looking for answers b/c up until a month ago I had never had testicle pain until now.

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

Hey Dwane can you describe your pain to me? What is your lifestyle like ? Do you smoke? Do u exersize ? And how old are you ?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.