Unknown Disease Or Infection

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hello,

I was wandering if anyone can help me with the following symptoms please

My question is in regards to symptoms I have but I have not been able to get a diagnosis for

My story started in South East Asia in 2007 I was fit and healthy and traveled there with my brother for a holiday during my stay there a friend and I attended a party where we had been drinking and became intoxicated I was close with a girl that I believe was a working girl, it was more heavy petting and no actual intercourse.

The very next day I became very ill, my symptoms were feeling extremely dizzy and unbalanced and feeling extremely weak.

I also had a severe burning in my groin area for the rest of the trip and upon returning to the UK, after returning to the UK my doctor prescribed me a course of antibiotics flucoxicillin I believe for 7 days even though the burning had gone by this time. I noticed that when I Ejaculated it felt very Hot

During my return I had intercourse with a someone, and she became ill very quickly also. The symptoms were exactly the same

I have had a full screen for sti's at an Nhs center and everything came back negative and so has my wife, but we both still have this lightheaded and weak feeling

My symptoms include feeling weak and dizzy pain in the lower right hand side, onset of stabbing pain in the lower rear right hand side, loss of weight from face only and a yellow pale/gaunt look to the face, acid and general digestive discomfort with poorly formed stool, I have also been tested for h-pylori with a Negative result, i also get small blood filled blisters in my mouth,

Also very bad lethargy and difficulty concentrating is a big symptom

Is there anything you can recommend to me that I can do, I had an ultrasound of my right side and the apparently showed small spots but the doctors were unsure what that is (this is because I get lower right hand side shooting pain)

I have been suffering for years of not knowing what has caused these symptoms, I wish I could turn back the clock but I can't, even if this is something you can't advise me on, is there anyone you think would be an expert in this field

My blood tests have been fairly normal but with slightly elevated liver enzymes And slightly raised inflammatory markers

I thank you for any advice

Kind regards

Ray

1 like, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

You should probably have a complete parasitology test. About £140. I think you have to find a local nutritional therapist/Naturopath that can order the tests for you.

I have been suffering from 'post viral fatigue' 4 months and it is ruining my life. No job, no hobbies. Life savings dwindling trying to get to the bottom of this. Having been to Bulgaria July 2013 I am considering I have a parasitic infection from swimming in the Black sea, and there is only one way to find out.

Good luck !

• Posted

Parasitic and worm body invaded it's an epidemic but no blood test or scrapings seem to pick up anything!!! Do you have any lesions on your body??? As for liver depending on how long your system has been invaded it can be very damaging to all internal parts!!! I've had SYPTOMS for 1 yr now all test come back negative but I know my body and the specimens collected are real:-(((  But I can't isolate where or when I got it as it could have been in me for god knows how long!!! You are not alone sooooo many people are suffering but seems doctors no NOTHING!!! 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

• Posted

Hello, I am a Chinese, I sexualed intercourse with a girl in 2010, The very next day I became very ill, my symptoms were feeling extremely dizzy and unbalanced and feeling extremely weak.

I also had asimilar situation with you, I think I have an unknown disease , and how are you now?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.