Unknown disorder for 4 years - digestive/muscle problems

Posted , 1 user is following.

Hi there, so I've had this disorder for 4 years now. When it started I was pretty sure that I had IBS. My intestines would make rumbling noises 24/7 and I was paler than a white wall. Never felt any pain though which led me to believe that I must have a different disorder. 

For almost 2 years I couldn't workout or do any physical activities, I felt so weak.

Then I slowly tried to workout in the gym again.

Until today I still have the same problem when I workout my legs and my back.

Doing this causes my intestines to stop working properly. It's the worst when I have DOMS (delayed onset muscle soreness) on my upper legs and my back. Also for a very long time my lower back felt like jelly when working out. I'm not a doctor, so I don't know how to describe this in any other way. Also generally walking or talking/yelling which involves the use of belly/back muscles would make the condition worse.

I'm recovering very slowly, it definitely feels better than 2 years ago, but if it continues at this pace, it will take another 3 or 5 years till I have recovered at least 80%.

I've tried taking epsom salts, magnesium and red light therapy but nothing seemed to improve my condition. 

Anyone else having similar issues?? 

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.