Unknown health problems since h pylori infection

Posted , 4 users are following.

so im 21, back in April of this year i had an awful bacterial infection called h plyori for two weeks. It was awful went to the ER twice before i found out what it was by doing a blood test. i was regularly going to the gym a lot before that infection and since i have not been able go. i went on antibiotics after for two weeks and was starting to feel better. however not back to full strength(just not feeling like i was dying anymore). On May 8th i started getting weird eye problems , light sensitivity, trouble processing information on a tv , and then a lot of brain fog and memory problems started to occur . i have since been to eye docs and brain docs and no one can figure it out.

it has now been many months and its only gotten worse i still cant workout ( feel like i cant breath when i try to ) and i dont do much anymore . had to leave college and go home because i was dealing with axieaty and really poor concentration from the brain fog. Am i missing something because i feel like im really going insane any help or suggestions would be great.

i have done lyme exams , stds, mri, and endoscocpy and there was still inflamation in my stomach

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

I think the medication you were given for your infection issue, didnt work, i think it decreased but then over time came back. This happen when the antibiotics do not completely heal and clear the infection. Speak to your doctor.

• Posted

Brain fog is cured by using an emotional fan to blow the fog away, and spiritual intervention to help you see through the fog as it is cleared by your mental steps.

• Posted

I also had H pylori January of this year 😭 OMG!!! It wasn't till april that my doctor's found out what was wrong😳 It was AWFUL 😞 I understand your pain. Did you do the stool test? That test will show if the antibiotics worked. Some people have to take it twice. Even now I'm still dealing with the residuals of that evil infection. I decided to see a holistic doctor and she suggested changing my diet and to take probiotics, the refrigerated kind, 50 billion live organisms. I also had to see an allergist because I was having serious allergic reactions to foods, smells, and certain Items. 20 mg of Zyrtec was prescribed, 1 in the morning and 1 at night, It really helped, I'm still taking a Zyrtec as needed. I hope the thing is resolved for you really soon. Take care👍

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.