Unknown Left Testicle Pain. What to do after ultrasound and CT scan?

Posted , 5 users are following.

I will make this long story short,

I started feeling pain in my left testicle and ended up getting an ultrasound (Feb. 2019). Later that year it continued and so i went back to the doctor and they recommended another ultrasound so we did that. That ultrasound came back with normal results as well. Since then the pain has been on and off in my left testicle and occasionally my lower abdomen. I decided to schedule another appointment (Feb. 2021). They sent me to get a CT scan and that came back with normal results... really... . So now I am being referred to a urologist.

Does anyone have an advice or input? Has this happened to anyone?

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

It seems to be something that isnt serious, this is why the results came back normal every time. Try remedies, such as warm water. Creams are good at doing the trick.

• Posted

Proceed with caution. In 2018 I developed a severe epididymitis that left my left testicle in chronic pain. Doctor finally recommended removing testicle, I went ahead with it. Everything was great for a month then for no reason the pain started on the right side. (never had pain on right side before) The doctor looked me in the eye and said " I don't know why this happened, I can't give you anything for it and I can't do anything about it."

Still have the pain today.

• Posted

Jesus Colin I'm sorry to hear that mate. I have a similar story where in 2014 I originally went to my doctor with pain in my left testicle and got referred for an ultrasound where they diagnosed cancer in my RIGHT testicle. I went and had that removed and to make matters worse it turned on there was no cancer there. Then to make matters even worse the pain in my left testicle has continued to this day. Anyway you're not alone mate. I've found relief with gluten free diet and keeping my bowels moving as regular as possible. I also take a supplement called serrapeptase which has helped me too.

Cheers

Paul

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.