Unknown parasite

Posted , 3 users are following.

I suspect I have parasite. The symptoms come and go. Rapid onset of: headache, weakness, muscle spasms, consitpation, abdominal pain, diarrhea, chills. Does anyone have a similar experience? I have a pic of what I Ann finding in my stool. Trying to post I think 

1 like, 11 replies

11 Replies

• Posted

Yes you are not alone more insane rolleyes((( How long have you had it and do you have lesions yet??? Worms or parasites coming out of them photograph everything then zoom in closer, place everything into zip locked bags!!!
  • Posted

I can't see your picture yet but the picture I posted was my first lesions outbreak!!! It's definieatly intestinal and yes I have found them in my stool as well!!

• Posted

Hi 

I would love to see your pictures 

Your symptoms mirror mine!

We all have parasites!

How old? Any pets? How long sick? Ever diagnosed for scabies? Ever diagnosed for ringworm? Trouble swallowing? Chills? Sweats?

I'm 67 live in CT been real sick for over 50 years! Feeling better than ever!No rush with the questions but try to answer honestly. It helps me help u.......

Thx 

Will

• Posted

My latest research showed that in 2015

580 Million people were infected with

Intestinal Worms and Parasites!!!

Look up

Round Worm    Hook Warm    Threadworms 

Look through the previews and read different sites!!!

Ive saved a few sites I found very interesting, so let me know how you go???

I will stop for now as my head is aching///

There is so much more as to how they affect you not just physically mentally but also internally,

SIGNS and SYMPTOMS

How Can DOCTOR's Not Know 

OR SHALL I SAY

TREATS US AS IF WE ARE IMAGINING THIS/// 

WHY DONT THEY ASK MORE QUESTIONS!!!

THIS ISNT THE FULL SOLUTION OR ANSWERS 

BUT IT DID GIVE ME A BIT MORE INSIGHT

AS TO HOW YOUR BODY CAN REACT TO SOMETHING SO SIMPLE. 

THAT CAN BE TREATED WITH OVER THE COUNTER MEDICATION!!!

I WILL SAY AGAIN ITS A START NOT A SOLUTION OR ANSWERS.

BUT  I FEEL A BIT MORE INFORMED KNOWING THIS!!!

• Posted

Hi Karen

Try treating your entire family with Reese's pinworm medicine!

Everyone in the family has to do it at the same time (or don't bother)

Also the pets must be treated!!

What are the pets?

Thx will

• Posted

Candace

Your whole family has to take Reese's pinworm medicine ( if everyone doesn't want to take it don't bother!) Mark the date on your calendar, then in 14 days everyone must repeat!!!!

This also has to be done with all your pets?! But u won't use the Reese's 

will

• Posted

Candacemoon

You probably have intestinal pinworms! Very common seldom treated?! Buy a box of Reese's pinworm medicine , available over the counter follow directions except repeat in 14 days 

Everyone that's living with you in the same home will also have to be treated or it won't do any good! You will be contaminated again 

Hope this helps 

will 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.