Unknown rash on stomach

Posted , 4 users are following.

this rash as got more red and itchy/ irritated over the week not like any eczema i had as a child or skin Irritation rash ive had before i do how ever have Sensitive sensitive skin does anyone know what it could be?

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Looks like a reaction to something. Are you wearing anything metallic next to your skin? Could it be a reaction to a bite? You could try taking an anti histamine tablet one per day,but if that doesnt help, or it spreads then time to see your doctor.

• Posted

I have got a similar looking rash on my back, stomach and thighs. it started early july and has just spread and spread. The gp gave me antibiotics for a week and some cream(incase its bacterial or fungal) both of which have had no effect and its still spreading. I have a follow up video call with my gp tonight and hoping she has some idea what it is. i will attach a picture of what mine looks like now, it started small like yours and has spread out with the patches getting larger and overlapping in some places. have you spoken to a gp? image

• Posted

How can you tell if a rash is serious?

If you have a fever or pain accompanying the rash.

If you have a sudden spreading of bruise-like lesions.

If your rash continues unabated.

Any rash that is widespread

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.