Unknown STD

Posted , 2 users are following.

I had sex with a woman from South East Asia and 2 weeks later I got urethritis symptoms. The symptoms are:

• Constant pain in my urethra. Worse when urinating and ejaculating.
  • Cystitis (pain in my bladder)
  • A lot of white particles in my urine
  • My urine smells extremely strong, it is difficult to describe but something like chicken broth but more chemical like, like the water when you make instant noodles.
  • I also have a lot of sticky fluid in my urethra but no discharge.

I have been tested for Chlamydia, gonorreha, Ureaplasma and Mycoplasma. I was treated with a 10x day doxycycline regiment but it did not change my symptoms. I did have trichomoniasis but got a 1x Metronidazol and a 7x day Metronidazol treatment and am supposedly cured of that by test from my urethra.

I am starting to think that I maybe have some kind of new undiscovered STD or something, or maybe cancer but I have not seen any blood in my urine. I am waiting to see a urologist but I do not know if they can do anything for me.

Anyone with any ideas as what it could be?

I have been tested for HIV and hep as well. I have not been tested for syphilis but syphilis should not be giving me these types of symptoms? I have not had a fever or been sick in that way since I got this infection six months ago.

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

I also have erectile dysfunction but that might be from depression because I am in constant pain. I don't think I have prostatitis since I experience no pain from that area. All my pain is in my urethra and bladder and the pain is extreme. Like someone cutting my urethra with razor blades and stabbing me in the bladder...

• Posted

It could be an enterobacteria (the ones that live in the human gut, intestines etc.). This type of bacteria can do a lot of damage to the urethra if not treated in due time (especially e. coli and Klebsiella).

I would suggest to see a good, experienced urologist.

You can Google "UTIs caused by eterobacterias"

Good luck!!!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.