Unknown Testicle Discomfort

Posted , 1 user is following.

Hi all, im new to this forum and would want to get my problem solved

ive been experiencing left testicle discomfort for a week now, I would not say its "pain", but discomfort. it has a feeling of "stretching or falling" discomfort feel in my left testicle. There isnt any pain when I touch it or when my GP touches it.

I went to my urologist 2 days ago, he had ordered a testicle ultrasound for me yesterday, but the results came out everything normal. No swelling, inflammation or abnormal bumps in both my testicle, size are in normal.

The urologist then ordered another urination system ultrasound for me today. The result also came out everything normal. Both my bladder and prostate are normal and no swelling or inflammation, both my kidneys are also normal, no any kidney stones seen.

This is driving me crazy now, the discomfort on my left testicle continues like every second and minute throughout the day. not sure what else I can do since everything has been ruled out. My urologist said therere no any other tests I can do right now, and havent give me advice for next step.

Now Im thinking will it be any gonorrhea or chlamydia issue. But I have no any other symptoms beside testicle discomfort, no any urinating problems such as pain or frequency. I also havent had sex for many months, the only "sexual" activity were someone giving me a handjob a month ago, not sure will this cause any STIs. Really need help on this issue, many thanks to all!

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.