Unplanned pregnancy

Posted , 3 users are following.

I’m 39, have 4 teenage kids, and am pregnant, as the kids are from different partners me and my partner have lovely holidays and free time alone, he wants me to get an abortion but I don’t think I can, everybody thinks I should, and I’d have no help if I had the baby i feel my life is ruined , anyone else been through this ? 

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

What about considering adoption? It would be a lot to start over again with all teenagers but it can be done. Best of luck with whatever you decide to do.
  • Posted

This must have been a shock to the system.  Has your partner said that he will not support you if you continue with the pregnancy?  This is also your choice.  It is not just a one sided choice that is to be made.  Have you told your partner that you want to keep it?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.