Unsure?

Posted , 6 users are following.

Hi all,

I couldn't find exactly the right group to post this on and this is the closest one i could find so im not sure if anyone will be able to help me but here goes....

For the last 4 days, ive had the following symptoms-

Migraine, dizziness, pain behind eyes and occasional blurred vision, back shoulder and neck pain/aches, night sweats and feeling hot but am frozen on the inside(if that makes sense) generally feeling unwell and fatigued. I have no idea what has caused this or what could be causing this and this afternoon ive discovered a hard lump on the right-hand side back of my neck.

I think I'll try to get a doctor's appointment tomorrow but for my sanitised sake does anyone have any idea what this could be?

Thank you in advance.

3 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

Hello,

Heather for me I had the same symptoms as you but not the lump on my side of my head, you need to get that check right away with a Dr.

For it's called Hemiplegic Migraines with Aura and it's the same effecs as having a stroke with the massive pressure in your head going from back to front and sides with the vision bad and circles and lines in your eyes, vomitting, dizziness spells,and motion sickness.. feeling tired, drained, and emotional cause we don't know what's going on with our bodies, but it's a serious sickness to take care with a neurologist...

And I losy balance to, with my speech been weird and I forget at times..

I also got my right side of my mouth dropped and numbness all over my right side of my body.

My left handle got swollen up too..

It's a horrible experience but I'm 48 now and I always had migraines, but never like this...

We are here to help each other, and go to the Dr as soon as you can..

Hope u feel better soon 😊🤗

• Posted

Thank you sandra666.

Doctors appointment booked for a few days time! Syptoms are decreasing so hoping thats a good sign! Xx

• Posted

Hi Heather,

I would defintely get a check up at your drs asap, these are weird symptoms, but some are the symptoms are worrying.

You could have a virus as well which would account for the feeling hot and cold at the same time, this could also indicate an infection too.

Let us know how you get on.

Take care and best wishes

• Posted

Thank you for your reply.

Ive managed to get a doctor's appointment for in a few days time. Im less worried now. The unwell feeling and tiredness has slowly ebbed away. So only remaining syptoms are the eye pain and occasional blurred vision (except this seems to becoming less frequent) the migraine seems more headache now and the dizziness is becoming less frequent too. However i did find another lump on my head that hurts when pressed and is hard very small. Any ideas what this could be?

Xx

• Posted

Could the lump be a lymph node?
    • Posted

Hi jemstone49,

I did consider this but since i posted this i found a lump on my head where I doubt any glands are? Im not really too Sure! The lump is kinda painful when i push it a solid? Xx

• Posted

I'm not too sure. But do you have any eye issues and have you been to the opticians recently?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.