Unsure on blood results

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hey all,

Thanks for having me here, so I recently had a health scare and was suffering with a strange internal vibration/dizziness, heart palpitations, anxiety, increased tinnitus and tiredness.

Most of them sort of went away after I had a number of blood and urine tests, but I still get strange internal vibrations/dizziness and muscle/bone pain but the pain is never that bad.

I have added a link of my results below, one doctor who gave the results said that there were some out of the normal ranges but nothing that alarmed her.

My other doctor said that again nothing that was jumping out at her, but that she thinks a few more tests could be ran to optimize health etc.

Now I have an appointment with a doctor at a public health center tomorrow should I still be worried about my results and push for further tests and or a scan?

http://imgur.com/gallery/4RMBkhE

0 likes, 10 replies

10 Replies

• Posted

Hi I had a quick peek at your results but nothing jumped out at me but your not in the UK and as you probably know all results are not going to be the same as the results I get because different labs do different ranges.

All I can say is that if I have my bloods done and my Dr passes them and says nothing to worry about I'm quite happy to take their word for it because otherwise their would be no point in having them done if I question there ability but it's up to you.

You sound like your suffering from anxiety but hey if you don't believe your Dr you definitely won't believe a random person on an Internet forum

Take care and God bless you and please try and get on with your life as its the only one your going to get

• Posted

Hi Alexandria,

Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my results and give your feedback.

I do believe you are right that I am being over worried and anxious about my results, I guess after some personal life events my mind and body has been shook up a bit.

And what you are saying is completely right, two doctors and not one of them have said we need to investigate further and make sure you are OK.

So I am going to stop googling stuff and just see the doctor again as it was a follow up for my dizzy/vertigo spells then take their opinion on it.

Thanks a lot

• Posted

Also to note I am from the UK but have been in Gibraltar/Spain for about 12 ish years.

• Posted

That's brilliant, made the effort of responding to your post worthwhile.

My sister has just come back from Gibraltar had a great time.

I know exactly where you are coming from and I have totally been their not believing anyone until someone said the same thing to me, start believing that what the doc said is true or don't bother going for the tests, my bloods are being redone next week so I'm hoping this time they will be better than last time but like you are I used to be the same, now I try not to build bridges if I don't need to cross any water x

• Posted

Definitely worth while and thanks again.

Oh amazing hope she had a great time, its a unique place you either love or hate if you end up living here - but a great tourist spot.

Honestly I can imagine, its been a struggle for about 2 months, and I recently got a new job after a redundancy - will be starting soon and have been assigned a house on a scheme so with your positive vibe and push I am going to keep my head up.

I hope all is well on your results when they come, not sure on what it is you may or may not be worried over but I am sure it will be fine.

We need more people like you in this world honestly.

Have a great week and day.

• Posted

Thank you, kind words make anyone's day, I'm pleased that after a disastrous time your beginning to climb out of the black bag, life can and does throw us curved balls but with a bit of support and a positive outlook we can succeed.

Remember though that anxiety is definitely a real condition so if it does start to be too hard to cope with on your own then definitely ask for help and support.

Don't try and struggle on your own.

Take care and I'm always about if you need reassurance

• Posted

Freaking out still

What can I do, I trust my doctors but I just don't feel better and am still worried.

I have a scan I booked privately on Tuesday evening.

Help x

• Posted

What exactly do you think is the problem, if you can talk maybe that would be of assistance to you.

Can you not ask for some kind of therapy.

What scan have you chosen to have.

• Posted

Hi Alexandria,

Ultimately I fear cancer or something similar.

I am still getting internal tremors and daily body pain in my back, neck, hands wrists, feet and some hips.

Its mostly aches and such nothing extreme and unbearable.

When you say If I can talk do you mean here with you or something or with my doctor etc?

I am going to an anxiety group today to see what can help me out.

And I have an appointment with my osteopath Monday for body relief.

MRI scan on head booked for Tuesday.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.