untreated excessive bleeding

Posted , 1 user is following.

Hello, 23 years old and have been experiencing vaginal bleeding for most of the last 5 years. 2013 I'm pretty sure I had a miscarriage but I'm not 100% sure seemed that way. I bled excessively  for a month being stuck in bed and the bathroom, going through giant pads every hour.it was gross, extremely painful, and took all my energy. Doctors think I am okay and ha e just excessive  menstruation. I'm not buying it though. Five years later and I'm still bleeding . It's not always heavy now but I can't bend over without starting to bleed. I can't get stressed out, cough to hard, lift, or bend without it causing my vagina to bleed. I'm not sure what to do. It has cause me to lose 100 pounds. I was almost 200 pounds. Thankfully I've put back on 15(on  a good day ). So now I sit at 115 pounds, bleeding/spotting every single day for the last 5 years. I'm drained, sore, and tiered. I've requested a d &c in hopes to fix it but my request has been denied. I'm also without insurance thank for any and all advice. I'm pale and sick of being sick, I need help.

1 like, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.