Unusually painful tick bite

Posted , 3 users are following.

Well, yesterday I was walking through the woods. I live in Florida. Noticed a tick on me a couple hours later, on top of my foot. Ripped him off, head and all. Came out clean. Now I've just woke up, my foot is very sore. It actually hurts to walk. The sore is very dark, almost bruised it seems. Very small but horribly painful. I'm only 31 years old so it's nothing to do with easily bruised skin. If you might know what's going on, please help.

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

If it was me i would be seeing a medical professional, not worth ignoring it, let me know how you get on

• Posted

you must go see a Doctor as soon as possible.

I AM SURPRISE YOU DID NOT USE GOOGLE.

You must go SEE YOUR Doctor.

Tick bites are often harmless, but they can cause allergic ... rash, or joint pain, it's important that you seek medical care right away.

see a DOCTOR

Ussually within 48 hours to prevent lyme disease.

Take care.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.