unwanted pregnancy.. please help!

Posted , 3 users are following.

so first of all please don't read if you find abortion triggering..

i've been really stupid and i'm not proud of what i'm about to write. it started when i met this man back in september. since then we've met up and had sex on three occasions. the first time i got the plan b pill the morning after. the second time i was on my period so i wasn't expecting to have sex, but we did end up having sex, and he said that he wanted to marry me during the 'act' because of his religious beilefs etc, basically i kind of freaked out because he hardly knew me and i wanted him to get off me and literally started crying, he eventually got off me and we went to sleep but i let him 'finish' in the morning. moronically i thought that because he came outside of me (sorry for TMI!!) i didn't have much to worry about in terms of getting pregnant. i didn't want to meet him again after that because the experience left me feeling deflated and grossed out. but again moronically i met him on halloween night, we had sex and this time i got the plan b again on my way home. anyway i found out today that i'm 1-2 weeks pregnant. i know i should've never had unprotected sex or met with this man just for a bit of s****y affection, but i've got myself into this mess now. i'm going to ring the abortion clinic in the morning. i've only told my friend and i don't plan on telling my family (maybe i would if i was in a relationship with the father) and i don't plan on telling the man either (i feel he would try to make me keep the baby because of religious reasons, and i don't want to be involved with him anymore). i seriously would consider not getting an abortion if i was in a relationship or even just felt better about the father but i just feel it's the best thing to do in my situation. i guess i just want some advice from an outsiders perspective. for background info i'm 21 (recently not employed and just started a degree), and the man is 26 (he has a child already and has various criminal records etc).

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.