update

Posted , 2 users are following.

Have been waking up really anxious still until early afternoon,feel that underneath Im getting better its just really hard to start evry day so negatively.Am making a massive effort to keep up with the house work etc but its not easy.I think if I could get on top of the anxiety Id be nearly there.I have put on loads of weight so most of my clothes are too tight which is really getting me down too,Olanzapine causes weight gain too so Ive got no chance have I?

Hope to get back to work in the middle of August,I hope its not going to be too soon.

Jo

0 likes, 10 replies

10 Replies

• Posted

Hi Jo I understand about the crippling anxiety. I have suffered with this too. It's difficult to do anything and concentration is zero. I know when I'm feeling like this I just feel fired up and nowhere to go. You are making an extreme effort to keep up with the house but please find some 'me' time too. As I dont see you everyday I dont know if you are ready to go back to work or not. Your doctors do however. Trust their decisions if there is an opportunity to go back one or two days a week at first then do. Best wishes Jo.
  • Posted

Talk about feeling anxious. Worry just about everything at the moment, but at least I am a bit happier, though getting sick fed up with my tummy complaints.

Jo, I totally understand where you are coming from, crippling is a very good word to describe it. Sometimes it just hits you ( :lol: like something else I could mention) but I really hope you will manage to get better soon.

I am more upbeat as going away, and I cant wait. But my OCD behaviour takes over , at these times. Everything has to neat , and prestine for my return. Also keep hiding things, just in case, Then make sure things are switched off over and over. I thought thisnoramla behaviour, but my own father watched me do this and ( :lol: had his own wee anxiety attack about my behaviour). anyway, hope you all let the sun shine thro and try some relaxing ?????

• Posted

Terrible anxiety again,why wont it stop?I can cope with lots of things but this stops me dead in my tracks,I dont think theres going to be a cure,I think its here forever now

:cry:

• Posted

Jo, I know what you mean, but I cant stop...otherwise nothing would get done, but it makes me switch off and want to disapper, snappy, edgy, crinkled prune + me = crabby cow, that no one likes!!!!
  • Posted

:oops: Ive got to get up in 3hours , and I keep getting palpataions. Don think i will be able to sleep, so worried about everything. i wish I could just look forward instead of living my life in constant fear.

Hope everyone stays as well as well as can be. Will think of you all.Take care. TT.

• Posted

Still getting awful anxiety,if only my mornings didnt start loke this.I feel that underneath I would be feeling much better.I still have no motivation to do things but I am forcing myself.Feel fat and slow,sleeping ok,feel too sleepy all day if anything,I think I do it to escape.

Jo

• Posted

Just got back from a few days in Wales and not feeling good. I also find the mornings are the worst with my anxiety, Buspirone not doing a thing am now taking diazapine as well, just to get through the day. I look forward to nightime because I know when I take the mirtazapine I will sleep, and thats the only time I get some relief from this horrible thing that seems to of robbed me of my life. Cannot speak to the psych, hes away on a course, so going back to see gp on monday to see if its safe for me to stay on mirtazapine, as i took it upon myself to go back on them, and its took a week for someone to get back to me from the hospital just to tell me to go see your own gp.

Is anyone feeling any better,

Danielle.

• Posted

Danielle

sorry you too feel so anxious.I slept all day today to shut it off and now its gone for today,I dont understand it.My psych has put me on Depakote now to see if that will help but I have no faith anymore.Someone must be feeling better,Take care

Jox

• Posted

Hi Jo, I am going to phone to see if I can see the psych again, my next appointment will not be for another 7 weeks, its to long for me to wait, I need my meds reviewd.

Have you stopped the venlafaxine? what meds are you on now, its so dibilitating this anxiety just trying to function daily is an ordeal.

How often do you see your psych.

Take Care

Danielle

• Posted

Danielle

I see my psych every 2-4 weeks but I think its only so often because she cant get my anxiety under control so that makes 2 of us!

I take olanzapine and venlafaxine still with the depakote,have actually stopped mirtazapine now but still need my on line support!

I feel Ok now but tommorow morning wil be the same as all the others and that is suicide inducing

Take care,hope you get some peace soon

Jox

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.