Update

Posted , 5 users are following.

So... Lost just over a stone now. had a 12 pound gain from a holiday. on a exercise programme for mt foot when 16 weeks is up i get my own memberzship and still go to there classes. amazingsupport. Still on orlistat goinf strong. Got a holiday for 5days swimming everyday but will stop tablets but dont plan on eating so much crap i dont want to undo all my hard work! Now im going 2 the gym seems 2 be coming off easier. Hope ur all ok xx

1 like, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

Well done getting back on track  - it's difficult when you've gad a wobble to get back on it!  Keep up the void work x
  • Posted

Well done. ...it's going in the right direction, keep up the hard work its all paying off x
  • Posted

Hi, well done. i am starting again today after been ill but i wont be stopping them again now. I came off the tablets when i went on my holidays in July i didnt put no weight on but found it so hard to get back into the routine, me personally i would carry on taking the tablets as for me they stop me from eating the crap i crave as i dont want the side effects. Good luck with your weight loss journey and enjoy your holiday.. x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.