update

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hi to everyone in the group. I just thought I would update you and comment on some things within previous discussions...I have had a couple of consultations since being on here last, everything was reviewed, diet (have been on 5:2 regime for 3 years) am a vegetarian and don't drink much alcohol. All blood tests, top end of healthy.weight fine. Doctors conclusion is I don't know why you have this and don't know what to suggest. So off I went and have started on Aloe Vera and probiotics and have a noticed a marked difference. Will stay on this for a while and will keep you updated. All the best everyone Pauline x

2 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Did the 5:2 diet work for and what is it please x
    • Posted

Hi, I have just commented on Janet's post with the details and it is being verified as I tried to post a link with more information. If, this doesn't work I will update it. I think it is worth looking at. Dr. Michael Moseley the fast diet. Please let me know how you get on and if I can help. This is only my personal experience. I do not have vested interest other than maybe to sat it's worth investigating. All the best P x
  • Posted

Hi Pauline,

So glad to hear you have some improvement.  What is 5:2 regime?

Keep us updated if you can

Janet :-)

• Posted

Hi Janet, I watched a Horizon programme on BBC about 3 years ago with Dr. Michael Moseley who was investigating restricted calorie regimes and the effects it has on health. Reversing some health conditions. It has been adapted as a diet now but as a lifestyle choice I have found it to have a lot of benefits and worth investigating to see if it would suit you. good wishes

https://patient.info/health/52-diet

Emis Moderator comment: I have replaced the given link with a link to the article about this on our site.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.