Update

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hello hope everyones doing ok.

I had my first scope after surgery today, as scopes go, they used a small scope and it was 90%comfortable and not painful.

They found 10cm active moderate severe disease at the neoilieum and small bowel, and the anastomosis.

Some ulcers begining with 'p' and pus like exodate.

Have to say im a bit gutted. Its only been 10 months since surgery. Other than feelin tired and what i thought was bile acid, i dont 'feel' like its flared up.

Has anyone else had this after surgery? What did they do for you?

Sorry to those of you whove just had surgery, noone needs negative stories.

X

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Hi Alfie,

Had exactly the same problem, scope 10 months after surgery found active crowns.

Kept trying different meds with no effect, recovering now from 4th opp in four years and crowns is being kept under control with infliximab infusion.

Stay strong and be positive 👍

• Posted

Thankyou for replying!

Youve had a real run of it!

I sort of thought it would all be gone for years.

Im glad inflix is working for you.

X

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.