Update

Posted , 5 users are following.

Thought id post an update to see if anyone else has had this?  ive been feeling alot better these last couple of weeks my throat,ear,neck,spleen have felt alot better almost completley normal however the last couple of days i seem to have a aching pain again where it seems my spleen may be?? I also think my left node is up a little again on my neck and ive slight pain on and off in th left side of my neck again how can these feelings come back? Once ive felt ok for the last couple of weeks im scared it may start again or my spleen enlarges again?! I honestly couldnt cope with a relapse i wonder why this occurs?? Ive changed my diet & im taking vitamin supplements but really what does it take to get rid of this virus?? Hoping everyone has a little recovery since i last came on smile

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

The only thing Ive done different lately was go in the gym last week but surely i would of felt crappy last week instead of this week if it was because of that?
  • Posted

Hi poppy,

my recovery story was full of ups and downs.....id start to feel better and then things would take a down turn again, I think this is very typical. It is soooooo frustrating and really disappointing, especially when you think this is it and then it comes back.

im at about 1 year 4 months and I am feeling great, i am basically going for it now and not even being cautious anymore, no need to ( taking my doctors advice) so it will happen eventually for you..... I'm hoping I don't see another relapse, fingers crossed xx 

• Posted

Hi Poppy,

It must be so frustrating when you feel like you make a little progress and then get put back again - this happened with me a few times during recovery, I always panicked that I was back to the starting point again and had to go through it all again - let me reassure you that this isn't the case, these relapse type episodes are normal during recovery, and each one I found got less intense and didn't take so long to get back on a more 'normal' level of the virus again - I also found that after each relapse it was like another step towards recovery had been taken, like it was a way of my body getting on top of another element of the virus. I'm hoping that will be the case for you too and remember not to panic, things will settle again and move in the right direction - this zig-zag type recovery is so common and things will even out and improve as time goes on, like a graph with some down curves but overall it's moving up the way.

Craig

• Posted

Hi Poppy,

I had a relapse at 9 months and was feeling better by 11 months, I think you feel better and try to return to your routine and the body isn't ready. Return to your routine slowly and if you feel relapse just rest, the immune system will get a hold of this and you will feel better again.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.