Update for everyone sense last post

Posted , 2 users are following.

I posted in early September in regards to a complex ovarian cyst and a heterogeneous uterus - and I thank each and everyone of you who posted and replied ....

To make a long story short - I have been in the ER four times sense with very heavy bleeding / cramping and ins of fatigue .

The last episode - they felt the cyst ruptured due to the pain and the amount of blood I was losing - and sure enough this was confirmed trough ultrasound ...

The new news - the endometrium has thickended from 8 mm- 15 mm and I now require a uterine biopsy . Has anyone had one of these? And a possible D and C ????

Oh boy

I am glad howeve the cyst is gone - much love everyone !!!

Oh boy

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

I had a Hysteroscopy done twice the  last time was by  my gyno oncologist because of my elevated ca 125 it feel like period cramps.If you have any pain pills take one  before you go. Its not real painful but uncomfortable. With the D and C  I also had two of them theres nothing to it they knock you out seem like minutes later your awake. Might have some spotting but thats about it. Good luck I will be thinking about you. biggrin

• Posted

Thank you ! All I know is this was unexpected ... It hurt like a bugger when there cyst broke - wowzas - but in a very odd weird way I was relieved it was gone - I wasn't expecting this part of the process to be honest ..... I guess due to me being 43 they felt it was the right decision and for that I am grateful .... I still have a long wait to see my gyno and the time frame is still around three months to have these procedures done ....

Stupid me went on you tube to watch the procedure - but if you say it is not that bad I believe you smile

May I ask - are you ok now ????

• Posted

Yes I am I had a 37 cm non cancerous cyst. One of my surgeons decribed it as bigger than a basketball.I had a 3 cm cyst on the other ovary. i also had hernias from a previous surgery that they fixed. i was under for at least 5 hours. I had a total  hysterectomy and was cut from pubic bone to breast bone. Im 3 and a half month out and feeling so much better I lost 30 lbs after surgery .I chose to have a total hystectomy because didnt want another cyst growing after all the repair work I just had done and Im 63. The D and C  is nothing if you can get somone to drive you and can take a good pain pill do it as I said its not so much pain as cramping and uncomfortable. I didnt have pain with my cyst just toward the end a bad stomach ache when I would go shopping. your going to be fine keep me updated biggrin

• Posted

Pain pill for the Hysteroscopy not the D and C

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.