Update for prolactinoma

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hello,

I talked to my endocrinologist to day and she said that bromocriptine does not have side effect like back pain and foot swollen.Yet my doctor told me that it does.I am very confused now.please if your taking bromocriptine tell me your experience.THANKS

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

hello I talk to my endocrinologist today and he said my dose of the cabergoline was too high and my feet are killing me since they increase the dose. so I think your endocrinologist is wrong it does affect the feet

• Posted

Two different drugs, two different people so same side effect could be a coincidence. People who don't experience it will not comment.

Nene, you could try talking to your pharmacy because the have access to a lot more detail on drugs than is in the leaflet in the box. They might even be able to advise your GP of an alternative drug with same power but without the side effects.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.