Update / GYN

Posted , 3 users are following.

I got my GYN bill today and this is what all they have done so far: 

colpo/biopsy cervix w/ecc  - the OB/CONV PAP (OV-25)  - they also did a U/A DIP W/O MICRO NON AUTO - Thats what all they did and it all cost $746.00

Have'nt Gotten ER bill yet there they did the transvaginal ultra sound and pap (checked for STD-Infection-and make sure I was bleeding from uterus) and rolled that things on lower stomach to find ovaries I guess they will make that a different cost and procedure not sure . 

My old GYN called left message on my phone saying he will try again in the office and that he understood the insurnace and cost ,and this time he said he can try some different things such as give me anxiety med before procedure of the uterus biospy , shots in the cervix and give me something to dialate the uterus you ever heard of that? 

1 like, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

yes, they need to dialate the cervix to get to the uterus. Normal procedure for that type of procedure.
    • Posted

But he said give me something to take , because he trued that tool already and couldnt get it open, he says you have to be careful not to punch a hole in the uterus ..  On that  colpo/biopsy cervix w/ecc  - what the is the w/ecc
    • Posted

So he scraped my cervix plus biospy I wonder if some of those stingy pains and still uncomfortable feeling can still be from some of that. My face seems to feel like hot (feeling it heat up) a lot, blah feeling , breast feels like I need a 18 wheeler to carry them!  feel sad and low like not yourself,  and can cry with a drop of a hat, heart rate speeds up (I did have doctor to listen the other day to see if she heard any murmurs or stop beats and any rythm problem she paid close attention and said it sounded fine and in good rythm) Anyone else get any of these? Then this horrible fear hits out of the blue like doom /gloom and you don't look forward to nothing and like life is over feeling does anyone ever feel any of these?

• Posted

Sending you hugs Carol, you do seem very fed up. Some of the symptoms you describe sound like peri menopause or hormonal feelings. But you've been through a lot lately and it's worrying for you. Try not to stress. Hope you find some peace and take care of yourself.

• Posted

Thinking of the doom and gloom and nothing to look forward to... When you wake in the morning, try to choose one thing to look forward to. Whether it's a phone chat with a friend or family member, half an hour working in the garden or reading, a food treat whether cake or fruit. Anything you used to enjoy. Just something to focus on,

• Posted

yes, today with aches,  pains and all Me and my autistic son went to McDonalds and picked up my oldest daughter a quarter pounder and we bought us something and went to her old house where she was working on getting it fixed to put on the market (they just bought another house)  we sit on the bare hardware floor and ate and chatted for a bit! We stopped at walgreens I needed water and Jacob wanted a few goodies :-) So I am making effort to fight against this!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.