Update on my own problems

Posted , 9 users are following.

Hi my friends.I am so nervous that this text won' t get sent.So I have too hurry .Been drunk for over a week now. So many problems lurking don't know how too deal with them.It's overwhelming - only the wine helps to cover the pain .

0 likes, 10 replies

10 Replies

• Posted

Hi Susan. 

I posted my first ever post earlier today, and it helped me. You are doing the right thing by reaching out to talk to people. 

• Posted

Hi Sarah .I can't find it !! can you post it too me. ? So sorry I need all the help I cac get riight nowX
    • Posted

I'n not sure how to post threads?! Its called "Admitting I am an alcoholic for first time ever" I got two lovely replies

• Posted

The wine DOES help cover the pain.  But the scientific aspect of it proves that the wind does make the brain more messed up than it already is...causing your depression, fear, anxiety and paranoia to be much worse when you come down from the wine. 

​What is your overall drinking history besides this last week?

• Posted

Hello Susan,

I am so sorry to hear that things have been bad for you.  At least you have managed to come on here, again.  Maybe you should visit your G.P.  I forget what your meds. are.  My memory is bamboozled !  Do you take anti- depressants?  I know it's another pill... but it helps ease my misery.  I take Escitalopram.  I also take ridiculous amounts of wine to ease my emotional pain.  There is no easy answer.  You know that.  I have been taking Selincro/Nalmefene for a month, now.  It is helping me to taper down my Units consumption.  It is a road of twists and turns... but I've got to keep on going.  Bottom line... otherwise, I'll be dead !

I hope you feel a bit better today... even just by coming on here.  I am thinking of you and wishing you well.

Chin up.  Beat the demon drink.  So say all of us !!

Blessings on you,

Alonangel 🎇

• Posted

Hi Susan, what worse it, 16 or 18 daqys you managed without drinking?

What has happened to the Campral, are you still taking it?

• Posted

Was not worse.
  • Posted

Hi I can'be bothered with this forum anymore either it gets deleted or it gets moderated Bye Bye my Friends.Keep Srong and Well.Love Susan.X
    • Posted

Hey.....I don't understand.  At least stay long enough to explain why you dislike it here so much.  I wish you would stay.

Pat

• Posted

Hi Susan, are you trying to stop or have you given up trying?

The people who've already posted have said it all really and without knowing the ins and outs of your lurking problems it's difficult to know what advice to give - I suppose for all of us.

It's so true; drinking makes things seem a million times worse.

I guess you'll be reading this so I hope it encourages you to keep posting.

Do you have a confidente? You don't want to be hanging out your dirty washing all over the place, do you?

Sounds like you need someone you can really confide in.

Hope the pain is receding; best wishes.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.