UPDATE ON OZZIE

Posted , 13 users are following.

To update about Ozzie for anyone following. He is at the hospital and is hoping they will admit him. He really needs medical help and i hope he gets the help he needs. He will at least be in the warm and dry as well as getting the treatment he needs. I will be praying for him at this difficult time for him.

Elizabeth

0 likes, 30 replies

30 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Morning everyone, Ozzie is in hospital, know no more at the moment xx
    • Posted

with any luck they will not discharge him until he has a place to go-that is when the authorites etc step in.
    • Posted

Evening all, had a text from Ozzie, he is sleeping all day and being well cared for at The Royal Free Hospital. He sends hugs to all. 

Elizabeth xx

• Posted

HI, Elizabeth, I am so, so very glad that Ozzie is being treated, and looked after well...it is what he needs, and sooooo deserves...

Hopefully, he will build his strength up, eat well, sleep well, and have peace of mind....I pray that they also find him somewhere safe and comfortable to live....

Please, send him my warmest, sincerest and heartfelt regards...tell him I send him, huge, huge, HUGE HUGS...

Look after yourself also ELIZABETH, and so very many thanks for keeping us updated....warmest, sincerest wishes to you.. DEIRDRE xxxx

• Posted

HI ELIZABETH I am so glad and relieved, poor man, he sounded so sad and hopeless yesterday...it breaks my heart that he has been so neglected and badly treated....

I hope to God that they admit him,.and keep him in, he needs !!!

Medical care, food and warmth, and very importantly..no fear of sleeping rough and alone...

I hope and pray that he can have a secure future., and not live every, every, every !! Day in fear....Huge hugs to you Elizabeth, you truly are a kind, genuine and lovely, loving young lady ....DEIRDRE xxx keep in touch. ...xxxxx

• Posted

To Ozzie, my dearest young man, I pray to God that you will be admitted and kept in hospital....you are in SO MANY PEOPLE'S THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS ...SO. MANY PEOPLE CARE ABOUT YOU, AND ALSO OF COURSE, YOUR CARER...

just rest as much and as well as you can....and know ....that you are in many thoughts, minds and prayers...

You have so. So soooo many people on your side and rooting for you...I send you huge warm enveloping hugs dear man...never, ever give up....please, please take care, and let us know how you are....ALWAYS, in my thoughts...DEIRDRE xxxx

• Posted

HI ELIZABETH, just to see if you have any more news on Ozzie's welfare, also his carer, if he is still at the airport..? Do you have an e-mail address for OZZIE, ? I would love to send him a message to tell him how much we are all thinking of him....he has been taken into so, so many people's hearts..xxx

Thanks for keeping us all updated, have a LOVELY, LOVELY day...Hugs to you...DEIRDRE xxx🌸 🌸

• Posted

Hello Deirdre,  Phil has texted this morning, he maybe being discharged on Thurs. I don't know where he will got to, i have told him to see the hospital social worker. He sends hugs to you and all.

Hugs to you.

Elizabeth xxx

• Posted

Thank you from the. Bottom of my heart everyone

Om still anxious as to knowing the landlord would not acknowledge me being in hospital and missing the final 7days to arrange to have my home emptied

I hate to think what has happened while they were called over 3dayd by staff at the hospital and there was one response to day that I am no longer a tenant and they refused to talk to the hospital staff today I will return to my hoarders friends home where there are huge rats to try to work through all I need to cpnfussrd and dosoriantated really plus still exhausted hugs phil OK

• Posted

Morning Ozzie, Will talk later, am busy at moment. Try to keep positive.

Hugs

Elizabeth xxx

• Posted

Hello Phil, how are you doing at the moment? Keep your spirits up, I praay you will get stronger in mind, body and soul. About the rats, surely the council should be informed and be able to deal with them. I am sorry that you have had to go back there, hopefully short term. Have you anybody now helping you with the housing situation. Your in my thoughts and prayers. Keep in contact here so many people have been asking about you and praying. 

Hugs Elizabeth xxx

• Posted

Good morning Elizabeth, your a real Angel with Ozzie! Well done you! This is so awful and I hope that you will be able to get him into some proper secure place.regards Amanda
    • Posted

Thanks Amanda. I am not in a position to rehouse Ozzie. He lives in London, I am in the Midlands. I have been concerned and tried to support him along with others whom are praying for him. Ozzie does not deserve to be treated this way, he is very ill and to throw a vulnerable person on the streets in this Country is beyond me. He needs a home to call his own where he is safe and warm. His last accomadation was not safe or secure for him. Please keep him in your thoughts. 
  • Posted

HI Ozzie, It must be a great relief for you to feel marginally better health wise xxx, I am so glad that you were treated and cared for....'re..your belongings, you landlord...should not be able to dispose of them, they are YOUR PROPERTY...if you get in touch with them, they should return all your belongings to you.....

it breaks my heart ( and makes me so very angry. )..the callous, and very often UNFORGIVABLE way the homeless and others less fortunate, such as mental health problems and such...are treated.....NO-ONE wants to take responsibility for them, and so they slip through the net...

your poor friend for Instance...he should have been treated much earlier for his desperate hoarding problem. I would not be surprised if he had just slipped through the net....!!!!

Ozzie, I am sure that you must be really worried about what happens. to you now...I am sure that could not put you out on the streets after being so very ill...

it is easy to say I know ....BUT TRY YOUR BEST TO KEEP YOUR HOPE UP... you must try not to stress....look after yourself and take life easy.....please keep in touch....

you are in my PRAYERS.....my HEART.....and my THOUGHTS...

psychological...I hope that your carer has returned home safely

..big, big, BIG HUGS to you ....DEIRDRE xxxx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.