Update - PLEASE READ AND SHARE ADVICE

Posted , 2 users are following.

I had sex on December 13th and he finished inside of me, but with a condom on. I hadn't had sex in almost a year and so I got nervous and took Plan B within 10 hours on the same day.

On December 20th, he and I had sex again. We did switch between vaginal and oral sex – however each time we went back to vaginal sex we used a new condom. At one point, he put his penis inside without a condom for 4-5 seconds before we put a condom back on. During this night he did not finish, however he did finish the next morning after oral sex. I wanted to be safe than sorry so I took Plan B again - within 10 hours on the same day.

My last period was December 3 - 6. My period was supposed to start on January 2nd, but I have not had it yet. I was told to take a pregnancy test 3 weeks after taking Plan B – if I still have not had my period. So, I took pregnancy tests on January 2nd, 4th, 6th, 8th, 11th,15th, and 18th - they were all negative. My period is just over 2.5 weeks late.

I know plan b isn't meant to be a "normal" form of contraception. I really don't have sex often for anxiety reasons. The last time I had sex was January 2020 then December of 2020. I don't know what to do next. The tests have all been negative and I still have had no signs of having my period.

1 like, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

Its likely just delayed due to plan B. But if plan B is what i think it is then it may not work if your egg had been released already. I fell pregnant because it was too late in my cycle. I was pregnant for a few weeks then i miscarried. You could see a doctor and get a blood test perhaps?

• Posted

Did he ejaculate within an hour or two before having sex without a condom?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.