Update Still Worried..

Posted , 2 users are following.

So Went to the ER 2 weeks ago due to Mental State..(possible HIV exposure) and so I told the doctors what happened.So they took blood out of me to see if there is any infections and such I just broke down and started to cry.so 2 hours later she said I’m fine their wasn’t any infections, I ask her “can I put the HIV Fear to rest ?” She said “yes you can,we would had been able to detect the virus”.So I was happy and relieved but same time I still have stomach pain ,sore throat and running nose ,what if she was wrong or is this something else?..honeslty this  scarred  me and I want this to be over before college start in a few weeks sad

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Also this happened a month after the possible exposure 
  • Posted

I’m just still freaking out because now my lips have this little dots in my lip 
    • Posted

You are probably being hyper sensitive and I can tell you are filled with anxiety given your multiple posts. Quinten - little dots on your lips are not a HIV symptom. Tests are accurate... Trust what the medical providers told you.

Look up images of fordyce spots... its my best guess without an image. they are completely normal. 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.