upper abdomen weird feelings

Posted , 6 users are following.

Ive had my gallbladder removed 10 months ago.....and so glad i did!! But everyday i have this icky yucky feeling everyday in my upper abdomen.....its not like an ache or pain just a yucky feeling, though it does feel tender when i press on it...... At first docs thought it was acid reflux so was on 300mg aday of ranitidine but didnt help  sad no getting a breath test for hpylori...... has anyone here had H pylori before?? does it sound like it? Thanks

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Hello.

I am very interested to know as well. I have the same symptoms plus alot of pain once food hit my stomach and then constipation hit. Ever since my gastric sleeve surgery and 6 months later I had my gallbladder and gallstones removed. These symptoms are too much.

• Posted

I dont get any pain at all....just a constant yucky feeling in upper stomach regardless if i eat or dont eat. Its always there!
  • Posted

I had H pylori but the only symptoms I had was really bad reflux. Even water would set me on fire but that was it

• Posted

Hi vonniexx

HPylori is a bacteria that lives in the gut and duodenum and causes acid reflux. It causes an unpleasant feelng in the gut..antibiotics are given if you have HP..a breath test will confirm if HPylori is causing your problem..best wishes...

• Posted

Gallbladder surgery can cause complications.  Ask your doctor about a gallbladder diet   Do you have any change of bowel habit?  Other possibilities include IBS or bile acid malabsorption particularly if your stools have changed.  A SECHAT scan would pick up BAM.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.