Upper abdominal pain - Gallstones - Worried

Posted , 1 user is following.

Hey lovelies, has anyone on here ever suffered with Gallstones or had issues with there Gallbladder and can tell me exactly what there symptoms felt like please?

I am currently majorly stressing myself out and thinking the worst while waiting for an ultrasound scan. I made the mistake of looking on Google and self diagnosed myself with every terminal issue going.

I had to go to the doctor as the top middle of my stomach was sore and really really bloated and full and was getting crazy cramps all over my stomach and then also kind of feeling of bubbles in my stomach. I feel like I have an constantly inflated ballooon in the top and also top right side of my stomach. They said it’s most likely Gallstones and going to send me for a scan and in the mean time eat a low fat diet. The doctor said he didnt need to take bloods as im not yellow.

Has anyone else had Gallbladder/stones issues and can you describe your exact symptoms please? I am really really fearing the worst waiting for this scan as i have children.

thanks xx

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.