Upper arm broken

Posted , 3 users are following.

My upper arm is broken on same bone in two places- one is minor and the other one was a complete snap through. I broke my arm 2 months ago. Part is healing but very slowly. My consultant who I saw on Friday last week has said they might need to operate. 

I have a brace on and a sling. Before I had clicking sounds but they stopped but today they have started again... what does this mean? When it happened at the start the consultant said  it was normal.  But when I saw him last Friday he couldn't feel any kicking which was good but when he moved in and one position I felt it had nonsense until today . 

I don't go back for another  three weeks and  any idea on what I should do now ? What is causing this clicking sound where my arm that da what is causing this clicking sound where my arm is broken??  I am also in a lot of pain even after two months.

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.