Upper Back pain and radiating to the front

Posted , 6 users are following.

hello

i tuned 50 today and yesterday morning i had a weird mid back back pain it knock my breath away and i freak out so back ibcheck my hr and was fine under 90 i also had a eeg on my iwatch and not signs of distress i also chexk my blood presure and was notmal so today still w the back pain my period will come in a week i still feel crampy so today i google sypmtons and the first diagnoses say muscle pain and then heart attack . my blood pressure was a little high. i had multiples blood work on Dec 23 and all came out normal even cholesterol , i had a cardioangiogram and my heart and arteries are perfect that was 5 years ago. has anyone experience this as part of peri menopause

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Yes, I have experienced this also. I could not take a deep breath without feeling like I was being stabbed in my upper back, then to have it radiate to the front under ribcage, center of chest...I usually run to my asprin bottle and take one just encase, lol. But after walking around or using a massager on my back it subsides and all is good. Try to relax when it happens even though it hurts like crazy, if you get tense it gets worse! : )

• Posted

Yes I have. It sounds like a gastritis attack. I usually take an Omeprazole and it helps quells the discomfort. I hope this helps.

• Posted

update :

I went to the ER check for blood clot and i guess I pull a muscle on my upper back but i also suffer from GERD acid reflux and small hiatal hernia. so dont know . gettin old is not fun

• Posted

Yes I have had this, it almost feels like stomach cramp, i too have a hiatas hernia and it could be this playing up, i find if i take a couple of digestion tablets it stops it

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.