Upper chest pain when coughing. PMR?

Posted , 2 users are following.

I've had PMR for almost 4 years now. Recently, I've been having upper chest pain when I cough, especially when lying in bed. Is this PMR?

Also, is this website still active? I have not logged on for a number of years.

Thanks/

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

Most of us are over at the HealthUnlocked PMRGCAuk forum. This became almost impossible to follow - it was hard to use, very slow and if they don't tell me in an email I have something to read I don't come here now! I really can't see the point of not telling people there are new posts!!!!

Maybe see you over there?

Chest pain when coughing - doesn't sound very PMR-ish without knowing a lot more but it is something I would mention to my doctor.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.