Upping doses

Posted , 4 users are following.

hi i have upped my dose from 50 to 75 for 4 days now 100mg for 4 days

headache from hell and severe anxiety is this normal when upping dose ?

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

I upped once 50 to 75 and yes its not great. but the upped dose will help just takes a few weeks to settle. best thing I did upping dose 😃.. so try to hang in their

• Posted

totally normal if you can recall when you first started sertraline it took time to start working and an increase in dosage can take a while keep going you will get there i promise

• Posted

Yes it is normal and it was a bit fast I think. Come to Sertraline/Zoloft facebook group there are 7000 ppl with loads of experience you can get much more help and support then here. I have found lots of kind and helpful people there and they can help us.

I feel your pain 😦

Kind Regrds,

B.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.